Davimac and COVID-19
The impact of COVID-19 is being felt by every country and industry around the world and Davimac is no exception. In the interests of reassuring our customers, we're providing the following update on what's happening at Davimac and how we're dealing with it.
At present, we are still fully operational. Our manufacturing facilities are still working, with our team is so far unaffected and continuing to produce chaser bins. Our parts dispatch team are also still working to fulfil every order we receive as quickly as we can.
Our logistics and supply chains are still working as well, with materials still flowing in and finished machines still being shipped out to our dealers. We're doing our best to maintain close communications with these suppliers to minimise potential disruptions.
That being said, we have begun some common-sense changes to our processes to protect our customers, our suppliers, and our team.
What are the changes?
- Daily cleaning of our facilities
- Increased focus on hygiene and distancing to meet the standards set by the federal government
- Limited access for couriers and delivery drivers
- No longer accepting walk-in customers
We know these changes will slow things down, but they are necessary to ensure the ongoing safety and operation of our business. As a sizeable regional employer, we are responsible for ensuring our team are safe and we continue to keep the work coming.
We are working on expanding our ability to serve our customers via phone and web. There will undoubtedly be some teething issues as we ramp up these channels. Please be patient, we're all doing our best to keep Australian agriculture working smoothly.
How can you shop with us?
|02 6366 8584||davimac.com.au|
- Congrats to our 2021 dealers of the year!
- Loss of income due to mice just the beginning
- PM says improving soils will reduce climate change risks
- 2021 winter forecast promising results
- Davimac and COVID-19
- Chaser bins upgraded from top to bottom
- New released Tandem Axle Model
- O'Connors Demo Day
- Field Days
- NEW Long Reach Auger